On Wednesday 27 October 2004 04:07 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > KWord's PDF import filter would need a volunteer (or even a few of them). > > The main goal would to port the filter to xpdf 3.0 to support PDF 1.5 (and > also to be able to use the same security fixes for xpdf than KPDF.) > > Thinking about porting the filter to OASIS would be nice too (assuming that > OASIS can already describe completely documents in KWord's DTP mode.) > > Unfortunately, such a task does not seem to be at Junior Job level, however > the volunteer(s) could probably get helps and tips from people developing > KPDF. I already played with the porting and it seems to work almost ok. I would need to do more extensive test before switching though... Nicolas PS: btw I am the (loosy) maintainer of this filter and any help would be greatly appreciated. _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel