On Wednesday 27 October 2004 22:11, Michael Goldish wrote: > Hi, > > I have yet another newbie question: > > KPresenter uses the PPT->KPresenter filter, which uses, for the MSOD data > in the PPT stream, the MSOD->Karbon filter. > > KWord uses MSWord->KWord, which probably uses the MSOD->Karbon filter too. > > However, the format of some MSOD data records is specific to powerpoint or > word, which means the MSOD->Karbon filter has to know which filter is using > it. Is there any way to tell? Right now: always the PPT one, as the MS Word filter doesn't decode MSODs yet. Anyway, it is in theory possible to configure the filter with key/value pairs (QStrings), so when we need it we can add that stuff. For now just assume that KPresenter uses it, maybe prepare for later changes. Ciao, Werner _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel