List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/filters/kspread/csv
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-26 12:27:28

Well, yes, you're right, setCellText is the best method to be used
here. I'm just not sure about that setFormatType that follows (not
just in this case, but in other cases as well) - if the data really is
a time, then no problem. However, if there is something else, then the
cell will hold a different datatype, and setting its format to
ShortDate just isn't the best idea then... Hence, I'd recommend
getting rid of all the setFormatType calls in the filter - setCellText
can set the formatting by itself ...