List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    save a kword file as a spread sheet
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-25 18:05:55

Hi,

Before I commit this as a bug, I would like to hear why it was done in the
first place:

"
can anyone explain me what is the logic of saving a "text document" as a
spread sheet? a presentation?

this is completely wrong. one should match the filters showed in the save
dialog to the format been edited. With some exceptions:

* kpresenter
export a page as a kword document (and all others)
* kspread

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il