List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Using libkarbonmsodimport to process MS Office Drawings
From:       Michael Goldish <michaelgol () bezeqint ! net>
Date:       2004-10-22 18:17:14

Hello,

I'm working on the PPT import filter for KPresenter. It seems to attempt to
use libkarbonmsodimport in order to process the MSOD data in the file.
However, it fails with the following error messages:

ole-powerpoint: invokeHandler: opcode: MSOD operands: 1431 (not an error yet)
kpresenter: ERROR:        drgid: 3
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefined symbol: init_libkarbonmsodimport
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: The library libkarbonmsodimport does not offer
an init_libkarbonmsodimport function.
koffice (filter manager): ERROR: Couldn't create the filter.
ole-lib: Huh??? Couldn't convert that file

The filter attempts to use that library by emitting signalSavePart.

Does anyone know anything that could help me here? Or is there any source of
information on the net for this kind of thing?

Thank you very much.