On Thursday 21 October 2004 19:58, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote: > > So, is there a specific task I may be attributed ? > > Hello Jean, > I'd like to add from me, if you're interested: there will be incredible > many JJs and advanced-JJs for Kexi after (about) november 20. What would > you do, all depends if you have a bit of time every week or rather just > e.g. this month. You know that entering into project internals is quite > time-consuming. I don't know yet how long my free time period is going to last... > hints: > -no in-depth database knowledge will be required: Kexi is layered app; > -you can see how these jobs could look like by comparing, say, current MS > Access with current Kexi's features well, my knowledge of databases is pretty much null (but I'm sure I would be able to find a screenshot of Access somewhere :-) ) cheers, Jean _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel