List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: I'd like to help (aka task request :))
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-21 13:39:00

I can give you a JJ for KWord. :-)

I had tried to fix the table code but noticed that I would not go further
forward this way. But my code is still there, as I have not taken the time to
remove it.

In koffice/kword/kwtableframeset.cc there is code depending on the  #define
SUPPORT_MULTI_PAGE_TABLES. This code must go away.

As for other JJs (or advanced JJs) for KWord itself, I do not know any. May be
David knows some.

For code that interest KWord too, there could be fixing the template creation
and finishing the URL mode of KoStore. (That are things that are on my to-do
list, that I consider not too difficult but where I lack time.)

Have a nice day!