List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: I'd like to help (aka task request :))
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-20 10:08:59

KWord filters could need volunteers. :-)

As the KWord export filter library (short: libexport, in the directory
koffice/filters/kword/libexport) has some new features compared to KOffice
1.3.x, it would be nice to add these new features (like bookmarks) to the
export filters too (assuming that the corresponding file format supports the
new features).

There would be also to continue developing the the KWord 1.3 to OASIS filter
(directory koffice/filters/kword/kword1.3/import).

If you have MS Word available, working on the RTF export filter could be done
too. (koffice/filters/kword/rtf/export)

The import filter could probably need some developement too, but I have it not
in mind.

Also there are some bugs about KWord filters.

Have a nice day!