List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    I'd like to help (aka task request :))
From:       Jean Krohn <jb.krohn () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-10-19 23:16:48

Hi,

Having quite a bit of free time at the moment, I thought I might has well use
it productively and give back a bit to kde.
I read that developers were especially needed for filters, which I agree are
essential to the adoption of an office suite in a corporate environment.
I think that I might be suited for this, so I'd like to volunteer.
I have a good knowledge of C++ and have done a few (small/medium) projects
with Qt (please do ask if more details on my qualifications are wanted).
So, is there a specific task I may be attributed ?

Cheers,
Jean