List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    minor issue with 'koDocumentInfoDlg'
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-19 13:06:34

Hello,

I'm currently translating the KOffice docs into dutch.

While working on a description of the
'koDocumentInfoDlg' I noticed that there are two tabs
: 'Author' and 'About'.

IMO it would be better to have 'Document' instead of
'About' so :

'Document Information' (title of the dialog) and then
2 tabs 'Author' and 'Document'.

I could change it tomorrow evening if you agree (but I
have only committed in HEAD until now, I would need a
pointer to do it in the BRANCH)

Small question about the sources

(the file is in
'/koffice/lib/kofficecore/koDocumentInfoDlg.cc') :

I see :

void KoDocumentInfoDlg::addAuthorPage(
KoDocumentInfoAuthor *authorInfo )
{
  QFrame *page = d->m_dialog->addPage( i18n( "Author"
) );

<SNIP>

and further down:

void KoDocumentInfoDlg::addAboutPage(
KoDocumentInfoAbout *aboutInfo )
{
  QFrame *page = d->m_dialog->addPage( i18n("about the
document", "About") );

<SNIP>

What is the first string "about the document" about?
Is that some sort of 'tooltip'? I tried to find it
looking in the Qt documentation, but I couldn't find
the parameters for ->addPage

Thnks

Marc