List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Solution for absurd filter chains
From:       Thomas Zander <TZander () factotummedia ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-03 14:16:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

As I explained a year ago, a weight for each filter, and a maximum weight a
filter-chain can take is the easiest and best solution to this problem.
With each filter getting an individual weight, its very powerful.

Its not clear to me how your solution would be better (I don't even get
that it would stop long chains while allowing non-aburt, but very long
chains)

--
Thomas Zander