On Tuesday 28 September 2004 12:45, Thorsten Zachmann wrote: > Hello all, > > I just working around with group/ungroup and found a problem with ungrouping. > When there are more objects than the group are selected ungrouping of the > group does not allways work. Also if you have selected more than on group > only one group gets ungrouped. > > My question now is what should happen. Here is what I propose: > -If a group and some object are selected ungroup the group. > -If more than one group is selected ungroup all groups. Makes sense to me. > The other way to do it would be: > -only allow to ungroup if only one object, a group, is selected. That would sound a bit confusing and broken indeed :) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel