List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Tagging Krita
From:       Thomas Zander <TZander () factotummedia ! nl>
Date:       2004-09-26 11:54:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 01:38:23PM +0200, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Sunday 26 September 2004 13:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Sunday 26 September 2004 13:27, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > > Yes, why not. But if you think that it is not feature complete then
> > > perhaps version 1.0 is too high. :-) (I do not knwo what version Krita
> > > gives in its About dialog.)
> >
> > 1.3 post -- apparently it's taken from KOffice.
>
> Well then it would be probably:
>
> krita_1_4_preview1_release
>
> But I am not sure that the version number means so much.

In that case; I would remove the version number;
krita_preview1 should be fine.

Next to that you should tag anything you need in your release.
This effectively means that a checkout of koffice with your tag should
get you all the files your release needs.  Notice that non-tagged files
will not appear in such a checkout.

I think this means you need to tag krita,kofficelib,filters/krita and
things in the root like 'Makefile.cvs' etc.
Don't forget the admin dir; although I suspect you want to use the
KOFFICE_1_3_3_RELEASE or KDE_3_3_BRANCH tag there (and provide that name
in the krita INSTALL somewhere)

Cheers
--
Thomas Zander