List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/karbon
From:       Matt Rogers <matt.rogers () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-09-16 0:19:19

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 09:10 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> CVS commit by goutte:
>
> It is perhaps time that Karbon gets another version number than 0.1 :-)

I don't think this change is approrpriate. It should be left up to the
maintainer of the application to decide when his or her application is worthy
of such a major version number bump. I don't know the state of the
application itself, but I think it should be up to Rob (or whoever the
maintainer is) to make this change.

Matt