List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Shadow distance type
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-31 22:20:33

Of course, if you would have too many problems, you should perhaps finish the
code working with the normal widget. You could try later to change it into a
unit widget. (Anyway in KWord, nearly not any formatting is using the unit
widget, so you do not need to use it if it does not work.)

Have a nice day!