List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Qt Designer question
From:       p.stirnweiss_koffice () bluewin ! ch
Date:       2004-08-27 22:05:13

Hello, (it's me again... sorry to flood the mailing list... ;) )

I have a question regarding Qt Designer and have not been able to find the
answer in the online doc:

I have a "widget" which is called KFontChooser_local. It is the same as a
KFontChooser but takes an additional argument : "displayPreview" which is
a bool. I want to specify in the .ui file that I want this widget to be created
with this argument=false. I have tried with the tag <property> and the tag
<attribute> but it does not seem to create the declaration and implementation
properly with uic.
There is obviously something I missed. Can someone help me?

Pierre