List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Character style ui : let me know what you think
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-27 13:57:30

Just a side-note: if you are manipulating private classes, be careful that the
constructor and destructor of the public class are not defined in the public
header, if they are not initializing the private class. (They can be
declared, of course)

Because if the constructor is not only declared but also defined, then the
private class can never be initialized (or destructed in the destructor)
without breaking binary compatibility.

Have a nice day!