List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Minutes of the akademy koffice meeting
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-25 20:20:49

Thinking a little further. Q1 of 2005 seems very early for the filters.

We have still, especially in KWord, filters based on the KOffice 1.3 formats.
Such filters will need to be tested and fixed to work with the OASIS-KOffice
1.3 filters (or better converted to OASIS directly but that takes even more
time).

So that means that we would have roughly 3 months (+ freeze) instead of
roughly 9 months (+ freeze). That makes quite a difference, especially that
nobody seems to have time to take care about it.

Have a nice day!