List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    DCOP, KWord and Cursor
From:       BlackFire <blackfireml () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2004-08-24 21:20:11

Hello everybody,
	it's my first post so forget me if I break some "list tradition" :P
I'm getting mad with DCOP programming:

1) I wasn't able to find any good dcop reference (ie even a list of the
functions that can be called via dcop - sort of an api reference) and
resolved exploring by hand via dcop client (and kdcop). Any advice?

2) I'm writing an app using kword as an editor, but I need to find out the
cursor position in the text, expressed in characters from the start or
row/columns coordinates. I was able to find out how to move the cursor via
DCOP, but I couldn't figure out how to get its position. Help is really
needed here :P (I've seen KWrite has got the iface I need, but what about
kword?)

 Thank you all in advance (and forgive me for my bad english)

--
Claudio
Black Fire