Cyrille Berger wrote: >>The problem with KDockMainWindow has been discussed some days ago. Using >>KDockMainWindow would break the KOffice compatibility. Even though I >>would prefer an Kexi like interface with KMDI. >>For now we have only the limited docking functions of a >>KMainWindow/QMainWindow. >> >> > >We might ask for the change of inheritance of KoMainWindow, if it is switch >from KMainWindow to KDockMainWindow, it won't change a lot for other >applications. > A few days ago I proposed a KoDockMainWindow on koffice-devel. But changing the inheritance would be also a good possibility I think. This should be discussed at the KOffice meeting at akademy which takes place today. Unfortunately nobody from Krita will be there. _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel