List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: icons
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-08-10 19:44:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 21:16, nuno wrote:
> well i think koshell icon is allmost done ( or not :) )
> so what i what is a wish list of icons, it is that i work better with some
> kind of goals so that i have time to think about it with some pressure also

Just app icons, or other things too? Krita's stamp tool icon looks a bit too
much like a gear-shift in a car to me, and besides, it doesn't exist in all
sizes. And we'll need icons for the preferences dialog before our first
release. The app icons is quite pretty, Everaldo presented us with one not
too long ago. Would you like me mailing you whenever I see that there's new
icon needed for some Krita function during development? Or do you want to do
all icons at once so they're all in the same style(*)? I'd also would like it
if you could take a look at the current toolbar icons of Krita, and maybe add
a bit of polish where applicable.

*) Jevgenij Tisov, the Russian icon painter who painted the icons for our
Church, prefers that.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi