List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter patch
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-07-30 11:15:24

Hallo all,

the attached problems tries to start to fix the real cause of bug 67515
(allready closed). The problem described there is that the object of the
sticky page is not updated during the presentation. This works at the moment
as I have made a workaround, but the real cause problem of the problem still
exists. Up to now you still get wrong numbers ( variables page number, number
of pages ) on sticky pages if you use different views on the same document.
The cause of the problem is that the number in the document is used to
recalculate the variables, but you can have two differnet pages in two views
-> so the same numbers are shown in both views.
The attached patch solves this problem by setting the variable values during
the painting as David has proposed last year. This patch is only the start to
see that it works. If no one objects I will commit it and start working on
removing all that is no longer necessary.

Please let me know what you think about the patch.

Have a nice day

Thorsten

["variable.diff.gz" (application/x-gzip)]