List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bug 76757: page layout. Let me know what you think
From:       p.stirnweiss_koffice () bluewin ! ch
Date:       2004-07-30 8:29:58

Hello,

The page layout window is the last one in KWord not to respect the 800x600
size. (I have to submit a patch for the style manager also).
I have made changes in the margin section. The window now fit the screen.
However, I am not that happy about the visual result. I am inclined to dump
the sliders as they seem redondant and clutter the window.
I will post the screenshot in another post. (I can't manage to fit both the
screenshot and the text within the 40K limit).
Let me know what you think.

Pierre