List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bug 85567 : color names. Need guidance
From:       p.stirnweiss_koffice () bluewin ! ch
Date:       2004-07-29 14:58:02

Hello,

I would like to look at this one also, but I do not understand everything:

"
The named colours in KOffice are in koffice/lib/kofficeui/tkcoloractions.cpp

 the ones of kdelibs are defined for KDE in kdelibs/kdeui/colors/colors.cpp

"

By looking at some of KWord's dialog, it seems the it is using KDE's color
chooser. In the code, it calls for KColorDialog (KoFontDialog). In Kword,
the list of the named color seems to be KDE's : (color with different number
versions appears in KDE's list and not in Koffice's list. eg. orange1, orange2...).
Does this means that the bug has already been solved?

If not could someone explain me how and where tkcoloraction is used?

Thanks,

Pierre