List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: www.koffice.org
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-07-22 20:03:02

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 20:38, Thomas Zander wrote:

> Just to inform you; the above website is updated from cvs via a crontab
> entry under my sourceforge account.
>
> After we detected that the update did not work anymore I today received an
> answer on my support-request that sourceforge in their infinite wisdom
> decided to stop the cron daemon.  This is said to be temporarily for over
> a week already, no idea when the service will be started again.
>
> The immediate effect is that I have to manually login and execute the cvs
> update.
> Is there a way for me to receive only the cvs-commits of our website's
> directory?  Maybe someone can temporarily place me in their procmail ?

Do you think that there is a possibility to automate the update from the
emails, like what is done for many of kde.org's sites? (I do not know if it
needs cron for it or how else it is done.)

In this case, you could have the corresponding emails directly from the KDE
CVS system, as far as I know also limited to the useful emails. (But the
email address to which there are sent becomes public and archived in
kde-cvs.)

> Cheers.
> - --
> Thomas Zander