List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: aKademy meeting
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-07-21 14:14:53

On Monday 19 July 2004 13:23, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> > Will there be any formal meeting of KOffice developers at the 2004 KDE
> > Conference? (I guess that whoever is there will be doing some informal
> > get-together in any case. If so, we might want to put in a claim for a
> > room / time.
>
> I think this is a good idea. Who is comming to aKademy? I will be there
> from the 21.8-24.8
>
> Thorsten

I never imagined I would have time for this meeting, but now I have exactly a
week off at exactly the dates of the KDE World Summit (not even intended!!).

Questions are:

1) Is there still room left in the youth hostel (anyone knows?). AFAIK
deadline is end of July for registration and payment? (the webpage says
so...)

2) Who else will be there? Any special KOffice activity planned?

3) _if_ I come, I would of course like to do some bug hunting and especially
try to get some understanding of the overall codebase - especially KSpread.
Also, documentation could need some attention. Are there any design issues to
discuss? And... isn't some bigger KSpread (design-) improvement in the
pipeline? I think especially this point would be of interest if enough
KSpread developers are there...

Regards,
Raphael