List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug #76679
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-14 14:53:35

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:54:06 -0700, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> wrote:
> The first thing I need to know is exactly where the code (the formating code for
>   Time) that doesn't quite work is located.  I have 1.3.2 installed from CVS and
> I can install HEAD as well if needed (actually I have it installed but haven't
> updated it for several months).

Have a look at kspread/kspread_value.*
These hold the value information. Looks like the date/time is
represented as a floating-point value, with dates being the integer
part and time the floating part, the conversion to and from it then
introduces this problem. Shouldn't be hard to fix, I'm just not sure
if other parts of the code don't depend on the fact that time = float
:D

/ Tomas