List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: difference between embedded mode (e.g. as viewer in konqueror)
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-06-29 20:52:59

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 22:37, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 June 2004 21:21, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> > >
> > > I just tried to get a non-confidential file that crashes and found out
> > > that every file I tried to preview in Konqueror causes a crash... (yes,
> > > I have added this information to the bug report). Even ksp files crash.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Raphael
> >
> > OK, I've isolated the bug and have a work-around (it works but shouldn't
> > be the final solution). I'll clean things up and have a patch in half an
> > hour.
> >
> > Nicolas, I guess I'm too late for 1.3.2? If it's possible to include the
> > patch I would suggest to do so... otherwise KSpread will ALWAYS fail when
> > trying to view a file inside konqueror...
>
> It is as you want. I can re-tag KSpread if you want.
>
> (I have to re-package anyway, as the admin directory was changed compared
> to when I tested packaging.)

I committed to KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH as well, so if you retag then the bug will
be fixed. That would make one crash less (which IMO makes a better impression
on the users and is good for usability...). If you have the time/resource a
recompile would be great to check if it's all fine (you'll probably do that
anyway).

Thanks a lot!!

Raphael