List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Preparing KOffice 1.3.2
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-06-23 9:05:50

As Lukᨠhas not enough time currently, I am trying to prepare KOffice 1.3.2.

So if somebody knows any problem with the current KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH
(be it programs or translations), please tell it!

Also the changelog needs to be prepared, the current status of the changelog
can be viewed at:
http://www.koffice.org/announcements/changelog-1.3.2.php

I am sorry for the inconveniences of not telling it earlier. (That is also
probably something to learn as temporary release manager :-)  )

Have a nice day!