List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: state of OASIS filter for KSpread?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-06-18 14:25:51

On Friday 18 June 2004 10:29, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> > what is the current state of the OASIS filter for KSpread? Is there some
> > easy-to-get-started way to help with that?
>
> Laurent is the one who's currently working on that, maybe he can give
> some insights. The easiest way is of course to follow the loadOasis() in
>   important classes.

ok

> Also Raphael, if you could contribute to create few tests files (i.e.
> cells with different colors, formatting, sheet with exotic names, etc),
> that would be really useful. Check kofficetests/documents/import/oocalc/
> to see some examples.

yes, I have something in mind... I'm currently doing my civil service until
end of September. Actually I would like to see my time tracking spreadsheet
handled by KSpread before it's all over. It actually DOES have multiple
sheets, different cell formatting (borders, background colors, fonts),
formulas and relations between different sheets. And the information is in no
way confidential (AFAIK that is...)
... hmm, kofficetests is not in the koffice module, right? ... found it, a
separate module, I'll check it out and commit my (OOo) spreadsheet, is that
OK?

Size is 23 kB. It's actually in German language, but most of the content is
numbers and dates, so I think anyone can guess the meaning of the numbers.

> I'll join again later on, after finishing this formula engine.

great :)

Besides, I also don't know how much time I can spend. In the beginning (2
weeks?) I'll most likely just read source code and try to get a feeling for
the whole thing.