List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [FYI] Doxygen configuration file
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-06-06 21:05:09

I think that I have now a Doxygen configuration file usable for extracting all
Doxygen comments of KOffice, with the minimum of unnecessary warnings.

("Extracting all" means also from *.c and *.cpp, internal classes, private
members of classes.)

So if someone is interested, I can send it to him... or perhaps even post it
on koffice.org (I am not sure).

Note: this configuration is not the same as the one use for koffice.org, which
only extract like for KDE.

Have a nice day!

PS.: configuration file size 45KB uncompressed 11KB compressed (with
comments.)