List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Validating OASIS files
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-05-04 16:19:19

On Tue, May 04, 2004 15:54:38 PM +0200, David Faure (faure@kde.org)
wrote:
> Here's a quick howto for validating the files we're about to
> generate with KOffice against the OASIS RelaxNG schema.

What if a non developer wanted to help? What I mean is, once I have
done all the procedure you mentioned, and found some imperfection,

1) should I report it via bugzilla/whatever, send it here, both...
2) would it be useful to send an error report *without* the file which
   caused it (company files, my secret plans to conquer the world,
   etc...)

TIA,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it