List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Vincennes White Paper
From:       Peter.Schulte-Stracke () t-online ! de (Peter Schulte-Stracke)
Date:       2004-05-03 7:54:48

Thomas Zander wrote:

>  First of all; look at previous discussions. Note that
>  they failed because nobody was actually implementing
>  stuff; people were just talking about it.

>  http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&w=2&r=1&s=citation&q=b

(i) I read with interest that there haas been talk of adding
a reference manager *component* to KOffice, as it is already
undertaken for OOo. Well, this is something that I would not
really recommend.

(ii) What I am speaking of is several orders of magnitude
smaller, so perhaps somewhat easier to realize.

Of course, I am not prepared to write anything for KOffice.

Regards,

        Peter