List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.3.1 filters changelog
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-05-03 13:24:53

Following are the changes in KWord's filters (for what I have fixed.)

OOWriter import is missing, but as far as I know, they were some changes too.
David?

== KWord Export Filter Library ==
- fix linespacing
- fix underline

== RTF Import Filter ==
- make it compile on gcc 3.4
- import dotted underline correctly (instead of double underline)
- fallback to previously used encoding if the asked encoding is not known
- fix linespacing

== RTF Export Filter ==
- fix some paragraph formattings (margins, linespacing)
- escape correctly the document information

== HTML Export Filter ==
- fix some paragraph formattings in the enhanced mode (margins, linespacing)
- fix background colour in enhanced mode
- fixed pictures

== OOWriter Export Filter ==
- fix some paragraph formattings (margins, linespacing)
- fix background colour