List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ispellchecking
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-04-25 16:36:16

I do not know what exact bug you try to fix but there seems still to be
problems, even with the patch.

For British English, for example, it accepts "color" and "nite". (However I
get the feeling that the dialogs tries to be shown.)

Also it accepts fantasy words made just by typing randomly on the keyboard.
It seems just to stop on one fantasy word but I could not dertermine what
differs this word from the others.

(To avoid misunderstandings: we are talking here about the explicit
spellchecking, aren't we?)

Have a nice day!