List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread : digest.h and digest.cc - possible licence issue
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-04-21 16:33:42

Hi Marc,

> Yes, we could do that but my problem is with the
> following lines from the KDE Licencing Policies (see
> http://developer.kde.org/policies/licensepolicy.html)

I think what Thomas suggested is to license digest.* in koffice/kspread/
ONLY under LGPL. This is possible and permissible since originally two
licenses are offered: LGPL and SISSL. So basically we just take the LGPL
offer and forget about the other one.

--
Ariya Hidayat, KDE developer
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+blog&btnI