List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread compilation error
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-04-18 18:50:53

On Sunday 18 April 2004 20:38, Marc Heyvaert wrote:
> KDE: 3.2.1
Then you have the kspread from when the KDE_IS_VERSION check was missing?

Is your koffice/kspread/dialogs/kspread_dlg_reference.cc revision 1.38?
(hint: cvs status or kdesdk/scripts/cvsversion)

> But I will recompile arts and kdelibs and then koffice
> to be on the safe side...
Not needed.

> > "make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean" is the
> > same as a full checkout
> > (don't do that if you have uncommitted changes or
> > new files lying around!)
>
> I suppose that I have to be logged in to do that? to
> the CVS I mean?

No.
But you seem to imply that cvs requires logging in and out,
which is not true. With cvs, "logging in" means typing your
password and getting it stored into ~/.cvspass, logging out
is never needed (except on e.g. public terminals)

> What does it do more than a 'cvs update'?

It deletes any file that is not in CVS.