List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Supporting koffice
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-24 5:34:46

Hi Bruce,

We are always very happy to have people working on
documentation and other non-developers stuff.

In fact we have set up a KDE Quality Team to
coordinate this type of effort.

I suggest that you read some of the wiki pages to get
some more information and the KDE Quality Team web
page.

Here are some links for you :

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team