List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Rep:[RFC] Future of remaining Kontour filters
From:       "Robert Jacolin" <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2004-03-19 9:10:58

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg@snafu.de>
> As the Mac patch has a part for the remaining Kontour filters and as >
today the  KoCrypt filters were removed, i think that it is a good
> day to discuss about the remaining Kontour filters.

>  There are 3 filters:
> - xfig import
> - rtf export
> - latex export
I don't know the difference for the XML format between this two
applications. If they are slighty near, it's possible to adapt the code.
But I don't think it's the case. Moreover I'm not sure this filter has
been used.

So I think you can remove it.

:D
bobby

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime et gagnez un voyage à Venise
www.Tandaime.com/index.php?origine=4 Tandaime, et la vie vous sourit !