List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KPresenter doc errors
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-03-12 23:08:28

While browsing in the online KPresenter doc, I have found a few problems
(There might be more...)

Section 4:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/koffice/kpresenter/guides.html#html-wizard
The HTML export wizard was changed. The first page of the wizard is more or
less the same but the second one is now different.

Section 6:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/koffice/kpresenter/insert-menu.html
I see that KPresenter's documentation has still a "Insert Clipart". This was
removed for KOffice 1.2 RC 1. "Insert Picture" does insert all the pictures
now (.tiff, .jpeg, .png... but also .wmf, .eps, .svg (but SVG only as much as
Qt's QPicture class knows.)

Section 6:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/koffice/kpresenter/text-menu.html
The text/font dialog is the old one.