List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: developers documentation
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-02-29 21:24:59

On Sunday 29 February 2004 10:37, Thomas Zander wrote:
> [..]
> While I'm smiling on the feeling that a French person is correcting a
> German. And I (Dutch) am trying to correct you both, I'm pretty sure that
> we are all just laughable to a native English speaker :)
> I think you should consider letting a English speaking person rewrite some
> parts as its not the greatest English ever..

fun enough, indeed ;-)
If some native English speeking person here has suggestions for improvements,
they are of course very welcome.

Again, I think I have worked through all suggestion of you two (Nicolas,
Thomas). Thanks for these. For now I removed the last link to additional
information about patches...

the paragraph about Qt: yes, I tend to write complex sentences, or at least
try to express a lot with only a couple of words (no simplicity). That's a
known issue of mine, so if anyone finds something not explained enough or too
short or too confusing, just make me aware of that.

Also, I'm sorry that I'm currently not able to introduce new content because
of lack of time, I'm happy to keep up with going through the suggestions. I
hope this gets better soon.

And again: what format do you prefer this document to be in?

Regards,
Raphael

["KOffice Development Guide.sxw" (application/vnd.sun.xml.writer)]