List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: strange compile behaviour: undefined reference to
From:       David Faure <dfaure () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2004-02-28 20:38:12

On Saturday 28 February 2004 20:58, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> .libs/tkcombobox.o(.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTV10TKComboBox+0xc8): undefined reference to `QComboBox::hide()'

Sounds to me like it's linking against an older Qt than 3.3 (which doesn't have the hide() reimplementation).
This could be due to an old .la file (from arts, kdelibs, or koffice), pointing to the old qt dir
[this is why it's easier to update qt in the same dir than in another dir].

To check which qt lib the linker is finding, add this to the link line:
 -Q -v -Wl,-t

--
David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer