List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: strange compile behaviour: undefined reference to
From:       David Faure <dfaure () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2004-02-28 20:38:12

On Saturday 28 February 2004 20:58, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> .libs/tkcombobox.o(.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTV10TKComboBox+0xc8): undefined reference to \
> `QComboBox::hide()'

Sounds to me like it's linking against an older Qt than 3.3 (which doesn't have the \
hide() reimplementation). This could be due to an old .la file (from arts, kdelibs, \
or koffice), pointing to the old qt dir [this is why it's easier to update qt in the \
same dir than in another dir].

To check which qt lib the linker is finding, add this to the link line:
 -Q -v -Wl,-t

--
David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer