List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Split view causes docker duplication
From:       Rob Buis <rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-25 8:13:20

Hi Sven,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 01:49:38AM +0100, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a little problem with the Split view function in Krita. I wrote some
> dockers for Krita and now I have the bug that they appear twice when you
> split the view.
> The problem was solved in Karbon, but I did not find out how it was solved.
> Can you say me where I can find this? Thanks

The solution should be somewhere around KarbonView::createContainer and
KarbonView::removeContainer. Basically it omits the docker creation step
if it already was created. I am not sure whether Krita also handles its
own gui this way, it is quite tricky and I am not 100% happy with it, but
atm it works reaonable well.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,

Rob.