List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter patch
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-02-16 13:23:17

Hello Percy
> > Now all the problems should be fixed. Please have a look at the attached
> > patch and tell me what you think. I have tested it quite a bit, but it
> > would be great if someone else could also test it. Maybe I overlooked
> > something. Hopefully not, but you never know ;-)
>
> I can say nothing about the patch, as the algorithms are really very hard
> to understand... but I can't see where the new functions are used. Isn't
> there something missing in the patch?

These functions are not used in the class itself, but by other objects. Until
now kppieobject didn't implement these functions, so the one from the base
class where used, which resultet in errors when alinging arc, pie or chord.

Which part of the algorithem was hard to understand, maybe I can explain it a
little bit more detailed.

Thorsten