This mail is an answer to the "KWord to OOWriter filter (also call for developers)" thread, but this title wouldn't fit anymore... On Wednesday 28 January 2004 08:13, Raphael Langerhorst wrote: > On Monday 26 January 2004 10:36, David Faure wrote: > > [...] > > Do you want to do the same kind of work with the OOImpress<->KPresenter > > converters? Or maybe OOCalc<->KSpread? > > (I believe the former is easier since so much is in common with the > > OOWriter<->KWord filters). > > I'll have a look at both and then see which one I will work on. For > timeline: I *might* have more time after 10th of February or so. I think I > will also work on KSpread a bit in general - bug fixes, small improvements, > ... well, I guess it's 10th February ;) just some short questions: Is anyone already working on improving KSpread <-> OOCalc interoperability? No matter if someone is, I will assist with it. I think I will start to improve the KSpread <-> OOCalc filters - they need it ;) . After that - or if someone else has some time - I will start to convert KSpread to the OOCalc native format. Is that a good plan? How far is KWord? Please also note that I have no CVS account, so I will send patches to the list, thus I can't change anything if it's against your will - for example: is a move to the OOCalc format even wanted? (I take it as granted, but I'm open for surprises of course) Oh, and there is a broken link on this page: http://www.koffice.org/developer/filters/useful.php DocType is broken. greetings, Raphael _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel