List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    developers documentation
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-02-10 12:58:52

Since there is also little developer documentation on KSpread (none?), I will
(as I have hinted previously - see below) keep a diary of what I find (out)
and so on and on while improving kspread filters - maybe a start to a KOffice
cookbook. (sorry for this complicated sentence structure).

Since I'm an KOffice (developer) newby help on this would be of course
appreciated.

first questions:

a) what file format should I use for such a document - KWord native? DocBook?
plain text?

b) if docbook, is there an app that can be used to edit docbook files. OOo has
support for docbook, but I think not sufficient. What about KWord? Any other
app? Pure KWrite?

greetings,
Raphael