List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    modifying local files
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-01-31 18:13:18

Hi all,

sorry, this may be a stupid question. I had a look at the kde20 developer book
and at the man page of cvsup. I think I know how it works with pure cvs, but
I'm not sure about cvsup (which I recently set up for my KDE source tree).

When I do local changes on some files (in a 'cvsup checkout') and do an
update, are the local files replaced by the ones on the server - that is, are
my local changes dismissed, or are these changed files kept until I manually
(how? delete them?) tell cvsup to get the current version from the server.

Thanks a lot,
Raphael