List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kde-apps.org directory ...
From:       Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mrakotom () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-26 19:12:00

Well , i've done the begining of the job .

All i did is just to copy/paste most of what is already written on
koffice.kde.org .

I'm going to add some new screenshots later , and then it ' s going to be more
& more "mature" :-) ...

Well , i'm happy to see i can contribute though
i dont know anything on C++ :-) . Too much great .

Have fun guys !!!

Dont hesitate to tell me if you want some changes into the description of
koffice on that site .
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65