On Monday 26 January 2004 12:50, stefan_carl wrote: > We recently ran an informal, confidential ballot for the position of > KOffice Release Coordinator. We contacted a number of recognised KOffice > developers and invited them to select one of 4 nominees, or any other > person they would like to see as the next KOffice Release Coordinator. > > We received 2 votes, all third-party: > > 1. David Faure: 2 > 2. Nicolas Goutte: 0 > 3. Lucijan Busch: 0 > 4. Lukas Tinkl: 0 > > Faure is clearly the preferred release coordinator, and furthermore, Tinkl > lacks the support or consensus required. > > Tinkl's appointment as Release Coordinator was not discussed on > koffice-devel, nor was there any consultation with KOffice developers. > > We invite you to run your own confidential ballot to confirm these results. > > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:44:39 +0100, Lukas Tinkl wrote: > > if anybody raises his/her hands (from the real koffice developers), I'll > > just step back. > > ... > > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:18:51 +0100, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote: > > Before I even start to read what you have written as your reasons why you > > think that Lukas is not suitable as KOffice maintainer, I have to > > reiterate my claim that you provide information why you think that you > > have a right to demand organizational changes within the KDE project. As > > I have already mentioned, those organizational changes are never > > triggered from the outside, but only in response from developers or other > > contributors. You have not provided proof yet that you and your > > co-signers are such contributors. > > Our emails show a depth of knowledge of internal issues that only KOffice > developers would have. We hope you understand the reasons why we are unable > to reveal the identities of who we represent. Notwithstanding this, the > issues are very important and you should take immediate action. Since you are not willing to give the required information that would show the legitimacy of your requests, I will for now consider them void, until you are actually willing able to validate your claims. Kalle Dalheimer President, KDE e.V. -- Matthias Kalle Dalheimer President & CEO/VD Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB Platform-independent software solutions _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel